Video capture utility that can record desktop or webcam activity to a variety of different video file formats as clips.
Listen up, my friends – if you're on the lookout for a screen recording tool that's easy to use and packed with features, look no further than Debut Video Capture!
This powerful application lets you record video from a local camera or a network one, as well as capture screen activity and save recordings in a variety of popular video formats. And the best part? It's got a user-friendly, clean, and easy-to-navigate interface that makes it a breeze to use.
The main window is chock-full of options, including the format you want to choose – think AVI, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MOV, or ASF. And if that's not enough, you can even play around with encoder options and change video and sound compressors, all while editing the output file.
Debut Video Capture lets you define the output with various parameters, from video resolution to frame rate to time-lapse and beyond. And if you want to control the app without interrupting your recording, you can even use hotkeys to pause or stop the video.
But that's not all – there are numerous settings concerning the devices, the output, the hotkeys, or the snapshots. You can even highlight the mouse cursor, limit recording time, run the app at Windows startup, and disable the Aero screen effects.
And let me tell you, everything works like a charm, even on slower computers. So if you're looking for a nifty tool for grabbing screen recordings for various projects – whether it's for tutorials or just for fun – Debut Free Screen Recorder and Video Capture Software is definitely worth a try!
Features of Debut Video Capture
- Integrates with Dropbox, Facebook, Google Drive, Twitter and YouTube.
- Annotation: Annotate recordings with texts, lines, arrows and shapes.
- Audio: Record audio from your microphone and speakers simultaneously.
- Audio Mixing: Adjust the audio levels of multiple audio sources.
- Capture Mode: Select from full screen, window or region capture modes.
- Customization: Customize video resolution, frame rate and more.
- Post-processing: Enhance recordings with post-processing effects.
- Preview: Preview recordings before saving them.
- Recording: Capture video from a webcam, recording device or screen.
- Scheduling: Schedule recordings to start and stop automatically.
- Sharing: Share recordings to YouTube, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
- Time lapse: Create time lapse videos with adjustable frame rate.
- Video Editing: Edit recordings in real time with the built-in video editor.
- Video Output: Save recordings in multiple video formats, such as MP4 and AVI.
- Watermark: Add custom text or image watermarks to recordings.
- Webcam: Adjust video and audio settings of your webcam.
Compatibility and License
Is Debut Video Capture free to download?
Debut Video Capture is a freeware, but ad-supported application available on Windows from video capture software. You may encounter different types of ads or offers when running and installing this program. Though ads might be present, download and installation of this PC software is free and 9.08 is the latest version last time we checked.
What version of Windows can Debut Video Capture run on?
Debut Video Capture can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the operating system shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista having been tested. Windows XP is supported. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.